Tuesday 25 October 2011

about me


Hello there, My Name is Raylene Meekis. I'm from a small community in Northern Ontario named North Spirit Lake First Nation. I'm a mother a one beautiful daughter which I named her Aurora Thompson. I like to watch movies with my daughter and family, all kinds or whatever interests me. I one game I like to play is Call of Duty: Black Ops but I don't mind playing other games, like arcade and puzzle games. I love to listen and dance to anything with a good beat and I like to listen to songs that have good lyrics and a nice mellow beat. I guess that's pretty much all I can think of about myself and I didn't really have any else to blog about. My favorite website: http://www.facebook.com

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Raylene :) My favorite game to play is MouseHunt. Love catching mice!

    ReplyDelete